January was a busy month as we wrapped up the business of 2015 and launched into the new year of ministry in God's great northwoods!
Click here to read VLM's 2015 Annual Report.
- To read Joel's Executive Report and Gretchen's Program Report, see pg. 14-15
- For the latest information on the "Tend & Nourish" Campaign to build the new dining hall at Camp Vermilion, see pg. 18-19
- For a list of completed projects at Camp Hiawatha and Camp Vermilion, see pg. 23
- For a quick reference to all the 2016 Events at Camp Hiawatha and Camp Vermilion, see pg. 41
- For a quick reference to VLM's 2016 Summer Programs, see pg. 42-43
- For a breakdown of the Corporate Church Financial Totals, see pg. 44-45
Saturday, February 7 VLM's delegates and supporters will gather at First Lutheran Church in Aitkin for the Annual Meeting of the Corporation. All are invited to join us as we gather to celebrate the ministry and the mission of VLM. We will review the past year and look forward to the year to come.
We especially invite you to lift up in prayer VLM's delegates, board of directors, volunteers, and staff. Pray for guidance and wisdom as as together we do the work of Camp Hiawatha and Camp Vermilion and make important decisions about the future and direction of our ministry.
When and Where?
Saturday, February 6, 2016
- 10:30am Coffee and Registration
- 11am Meeting Called to Order
- 1pm Lunch
First Lutheran Church
107 2nd St SE
Aitkin, MN 56431
Click here for directions
Questions or to RSVP contact the VLM Office at 218-666-5834 or email VLM@VLMcamps.org
The VLM board and staff wish to thank you for your commitment to VLM and the support of your Outdoor Ministry. We look forward to celebrating with you!
The VLM Team
Joel, Kai, Patti, Andy, Gretchen, Meagan, Laura, Jim, Myrna, Jan, Gregg, Grant and Mev