VLM is traveling around God's great northwoods to get the word out about the "Watch Them Flourish" campaign as we complete the Camp Vermilion Dining Hall Project. We would love you to join us to learn more about:
How you and your congregation can be part of the campaign
The project timeline and building design
Lots of excitement at both camps!
- May 12th 6:30-8 p.m. Dessert at First Lutheran-International Falls, MN
- May 14th 6:30-8 p.m. Dessert at Trinity Lutheran-Cook, MN
- May 15th 9:30-11 a.m. Coffee at Good Shepherd-Duluth, MN
- May 16th Noon Ground Breaking! Camp Vermilion Work Day
- May 19th 6:30-8 p.m. Dessert at Zion Lutheran-Grand Rapids, MN
- May 21st 7:30-9 a.m. Breakfast at Camp Hiawatha Men's Breakfast
- May 26th 11 a.m.-12:30 Luncheon at Our Savior's Lutheran-Virginia
- May 27th 6:30-8 p.m. Dessert at Roseville Lutheran Church - Roseville
- May 28th 6:30-8 p.m. Dessert in the Aitkin area, location to be determined
- June 23rd 5-7 p.m. Community Picnic at Camp Vermilion
Camp Staff and Board members will be present to help answer questions and share ideas and plans.
Please RSVP for a gathering near you by contacting Patti at (218) 666-5465 or VLM@VLMcamps.org.